Let’s be real here, because who am I kidding. The title should really say always crushing. Forever crushing. White and gold are like PB & J, Mac & Cheese, Sonny & Cher. They’re all better together. The classic combination is a huge trend right now, and I don’t think it’s leaving anytime soon!
It’s almost impossible for me to see something white & gold and walk past without falling in love. Because of that, my collection has grown significantly, and I’ve picked out a few of my favorite things!
- Be Our Guest Coaster Set – I picked up this porcelain coaster set at Walt Disney World a couple years back, and it’s been a fairy tale sort of love ever since. They each feature a different image that gives a simple and classy nod to my love of Disney.
- Kate Spade Bow Push Pins – Bows + gold + desk accessories = the reason Kate Spade owns my heart. These bow push pins are sturdy and perfect for every girl that wants the prettiest cork board around!
- Chevron Wrapping Paper – This gem was found at the holy land… Target. Like most other things in that store, it made its way into my basket and into my heart.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Rollerball – I’ve mentioned it before, Marc Jacobs is the king of perfect perfumes and gorgeous bottles. Daisy is a classic, and this portable rollerball is just right for afternoon touch-ups.
- Gold Paper Feather – Three words: Target Dollar Spot. They put it right up front and grab you before your basket is full of other unnecessary things that seem oh so important. I just had to bring these home for my inspiration board!
- Pretty Pen – It only seems right to proclaim at this point: long live the Target Dollar Spot. Their pens duos are always gorgeous, and whenever there’s a new style, they end up in my basket.
- Bud Vase – I’ll give you a cookie and all of my love if you can guess where this guy is from. Yup! Target.
- Julep Vivien – If you’re looking for a chunky glitter polish with personality, Vivien is for you. This full-coverage glitter is gorgeous and one of my favorites.
I had some fun with a couple different striping patterns for this manicure. When using striping tape with a polish that has macro-glitter, make sure to check the big chunks are off of the tape before you remove it. That way your lines stay crisp and clean!
So what did we learn today about white and gold? Target is without a doubt your go-to place to find everything! Happy Reading!